FREE Parking in Richmond
With over 200 public car parks available in Richmond CBD, there are lots of options. Do check the time restrictions as enforcement does apply.
Another 1000 3 hour carparks are available within the Mall and Upper Queen St parking areas. Remember these are monitored by Wilsons carpark enforcement.
Please respect the needs of others by not parking longer than the time limit and avoid an unwelcome fine.
Payment of parking fines can be made to the Cashier at any Council Office.
NBus regular runs between Nelson and Richmond on Weekdays and Weekends Weekdays
- Every 30 minutes from 6:45am to 7:00pm.
- Every 15 minutes at peak times (7:00am-9:00am and 3:00pm-6:00pm).
- Buses alternate between travelling via Tahuna or Bishopdale
- Nelson to Richmond via Tahuna departing: 10:00am, 12:00am, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm
- Richmond to Nelson via Tahuna departing: 9:15am, 10:45am, 12:45pm, 2:15pm, 3:45pm
The Late Late Bus – Friday and Saturday Nights
- This late night service runs on Friday and Saturday nights only from 10pm to 3am. It’s a loop service travelling out to Richmond via Tahunanui and returning to Nelson via Bishopdale.
Download Bus Timetables
For more information Visit the NBus website