FREE Parking in Richmond
With over 200 public car parks available in Richmond CBD, there are lots of options. Do check the time restrictions as enforcement does apply.
Another 1000 3 hour carparks are available within the Mall and Upper Queen St parking areas. Remember these are monitored by Wilsons carpark enforcement.
Please respect the needs of others by not parking longer than the time limit and avoid an unwelcome fine.
Payment of parking fines can be made to the Cashier at any Council Office.
NBus regularly runs between Nelson and Richmond on Weekdays and Weekends.
- During the week they run every 30 minutes, but move to every 15 minutes during peak times. Weekends see the service reduce to every 45 minutes.
- Buses alternate between travelling via Tahuna or Bishopdale
- Get the bus timetable App
- The Richmond Bus Stop is currently on Talbot Street whilst the Queen Street Upgrade is underway (due to be completed by June 2018).
The Late Late Bus
- This late night service runs on Friday and Saturday nights only from 10pm to 3am. It’s a loop service travelling out to Richmond via Tahunanui and returning to Nelson via Bishopdale.
ScenicNZ Abel Tasman
- This service runs daily between Nelson and the Abel Tasman National Park via Richmond. This service must be pre-booked, so contact the local i-SITE Visitor Centre to do so.
- Connections are also available to Golden Bay, Marlborough & the West Coast.
Download Bus Timetables
For more information Visit the NBus website
For more information Visit the ScenicNZ Abel Tasman website